- 1 cup uncooked Farro
- 2 diced Fuji apples
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Place farro in a medium saucepan. Cover Farro with water to 2 cups water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and cook, uncovered, 30-35 min or until tender.
Combine cooked Farro, diced apples, and next 4 ingredients (through celery) in a large bowl. Combine oil and remaining ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Drizzle dressing over Farro mixture; toss to coat.