Mexican Potato Hash:
- 2 Russet Potatoes, Grated or 1 Bag Refrigerated Potato Shreds
- 1 Onion, Diced or sliced
- 1 Tbsp Cumin
- ½ Tbsp Ground Red Pepper
- Garlic Salt (to taste)
- Ground Black Pepper (to Taste)
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2-3 cups Fresh Baby Spinach Leaves
- Salsa Verde Chicken or Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- ¼ cup Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese or 50% Reduced Fat Cabot Jalapeno Cheddar Cheese
- Low-Fat Sour Cream
- Sliced Jalapenos (optional)
- Sriracha Sauce (optional)
Heat coconut oil in large skillet. Mix grated potatoes, onion, cumin, ground red pepper, garlic salt, and ground black pepper together. Place in skillet in flat layer. All potatoes to cook around 7-9 minutes or until golden brown. Flip potatoes over which may need to be done in segments. Cook another 7-9 minutes. Meanwhile saute spinach in skillet until wilted. Re-heat Salsa Verde Chicken or shred rotisserie chicken to prepare for assembly.
Place 2/3 – 1 cup shredded potatoes on plate. Top with sautéed spinach, 2 Tbsp shredded cheese, salsa verde chicken, sriracha sauce, sliced jalapenos, and a dollop of low-fat sour cream. Recommend serving with a salad or roasted vegetable of choice!