Arnold’s Bread now has “Healthful 10-Grain” which is a great way to get nutty, hearty bread without losing site of nutrition. After trying 2 loaves, my husband and I both agree this bread is a keeper. I would highly recommend this bread to any of my clients, family, or friends for multiple reasons:
- Each slice is equivalent to 1 carbohydrate exchange, contains 10 whole grains, and has no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- Each slice is packed with whole wheat goodness, including 4 grams of fiber per slice!
- Every slice is hearty and adds great texture and taste to sandwiches which helps keeps lunchtime boredom at bay
- Each slice is packed with 5g of protein to help sustain your energy levels
- Freezable! Does not lose taste or texture when frozen!!
Add a little color by putting Pecan Pumpkin Butter on a toasted sliced of Arnold's Healthful 10-Grain bread! Great way to add flavor and comfort to your breakfast or a great escape to enjoy for a snack! I personally like Williams-Sonoma's Pecan Pumpkin Butter which can easily be found in all stores during this time of year!
Arnold’s Healthful 10-grain bread can be found at most local grocery stores. I personally purchase this bread at Publix. I have not been able to locate this bread at Target. If anyone else finds this bread at a different location leave a comment and let us know!